Storyboarding – Within Unity
This involved bringing the storyboards into unity so that they could be viewed like an animatic. This process involved several stages in order to make this happen.
- Combining the images together to have 4 panels per image.
- Creating Planes for each of the images to be placed on.
- Creating a material for each of the image so that this material could be applied to the plane.
- Having an individual camera for every panel of the storyboard to make editing easier in the future.
- Creating Actionlists so that the cameras may be programmed to go from panel to panel using engine wait actions and camera switch actions to give the audience time to view a panel before the camera switches to the next one.