Tutorials With Bob
Bob was able to sit with me and help me out with the two scenes that I had to fix which are the Infographic Hubble and the City Of Stars. In the infographic Hubble scene I had to change quite a few things such as:
- The dotted line needed to be a stroke with a dash effect not a dotted line made in illustrator.
- The background needed to include the atmosphere effect.
- The dotted line needed to use a radial wipe in order to wipe on to the scene.
- The earth needed to be created from a CC sphere effect with rotational keyframes.
- The earth needed to have distortion around it using a ellipse mask and turbulent displacement.
- The rocket needed to move around the green circle even though it was parented it was not rotating I discovered this is because I had a 2D layer parented to a 3D layer.
- I needed to create an invisible circle to parent and rotate the rocket around which was also a 3D layer.
- Everything needed to be centre aligned.
City Of Stars :
- Only see the outline when connected.
- Cityscape parallax effect.
- Glow and sparkle stars.
- Light sign needs to be more vegas.
- Create the stars in After effects.
After Bob showed me what to do he provided me with the project file so that I could reference back to how he done things this way I was able to carry out the changes on my own when Bob was not present and I was able to send him my daily updates and get more feedback to change for the next day. I done this each day and repeated this process until Bob cleared the scene and I then knew I could move on to the next one.