The Hubble Infographic
The Hubble Infographic took a lot of time and effort to get looking this way I had a lot of things to change and although they sounded like simple changes initially I soon found out that I had no idea how to do a lot of them and therefore I needed to become Bob’s apprentice to learn more about my scenes.
I had to complete the following changes:
- Stop missing animation opportunities. (Intro of the Infographic)
- Fix the salmon line of the salmon half circle so that it was no longer drawn on by hand.
- The atmosphere around the earth needs to include some form of distortion.
- Everything needs to be centre aligned.
- The earth needs to be made from a CC Sphere effect.
- The earth must use a Photograph not a cartoon version.
- Dotted line needs to be drawn on using a dash and radial wipe transition.
- The word Hubble needs to rotate around the dotted line.
- The Hubble telescope needs to be a photographic image not a cartoon version.