Nicole Kennedy Design

Ideation, Creation & Everything In Between

Running Into Problems..

After playing about with all the particle animations I decided to put some of them in the set to see how it would look however I ran into a bit of an issue that I will show in the images below, In the render the particles are just showing up as foggy dots and there not all colourful like I had made them so it must be something to do with how i’m rendering the shots but for now this is the result i’m getting.

Screen Shot 2013-10-16 at 14.54.22 Screen Shot 2013-10-16 at 14.54.48

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Information

This entry was posted on October 16, 2013 by in Creative Experimentation, Creative Strategies, Project One - CS and tagged .
%d bloggers like this: