Nicole Kennedy Design

Ideation, Creation & Everything In Between

Creative Experimentation – Explosions

Yesterday in Maya I had been looking at trying to get the cubes I have made interacting with the orb that Rachel had designed however this did not turn out the be the problem no matter what way I rendered the scene it still showed up far too bright.

It ended up after spending most of the time trying to figure out what was wrong with the scene that the glow intensity was far too high which I then turned down to 0.031 from 0.121.  This fixed the problem and the scene looks a little better now.

After what Christian has been working on i’m starting to wonder should his animation maybe focus around the orb instead of the explosion so for now i’m going to work on an individual explosion separate from the orb and see what I can come up with.

Screen Shot 2013-10-10 at 15.44.06 Screen Shot 2013-10-10 at 15.43.41 Screen Shot 2013-10-10 at 15.45.41

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Information

This entry was posted on October 11, 2013 by in Creative Experimentation, Creative Strategies, Project One - CS and tagged .
%d bloggers like this: